[EURO-Discuss] EURALO General Assembly at the 32nd International Public ICANN Paris Conference in Paris

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu
Thu Jun 19 13:57:58 EDT 2008

Wolf Ludwig ha scritto:
> Did I understand you properly, Vittorio, you are not against discussing this
> issue at the Board and the GA but not to take an immediate decision in Paris?

Yes, or better: I think it's important to discuss this, it was a mandate
given by the last GA to the new Board and we've not done much (to be
kind) about it, and personally I am in favour of finding a way to let
individuals participate directly in the EURALO. At the same time, I
don't see time in the GA schedule to have a meaningful discussion on
this point, let alone to come to a conclusion.

This is why I am against taking immediate decisions, and I would rather
foster a discussion among all ALSes and other interested parties, which
could happen in Paris if we could set aside enough time (I think you
really need at least one hour, possibly more) and also online on the
mailing list.
--
vb.                   Vittorio Bertola - vb [a] bertola.eu   <--------
-------->  finally with a new website at http://bertola.eu/  <--------