[EURO-Discuss] Eurodig?

JFC Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Thu Jul 24 18:23:38 EDT 2008

At 21:13 24/07/2008, William Drake wrote:

>Hi Wolf,
>On 7/24/08 7:22 PM, "Wolf Ludwig" <wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net> wrote:
>
> > impression occurs, I want to apologize. But I am still in favour
> of using the
> > few opportunities and foras we may get for EURALO¹s outreach,
> enlargement of
> > contacts and networking.
>
>I hope that Board members may agree with the given
> > considerations and I appreciate any further comments.
>
>Best regards,
>Wolf

I agree with William here. france at large has itself made protected the
EuroIGF.eu domain names and keeps them avaiable to the benefit of the
European Digital Ecosystem members in the ways that will emerge as
the most appropriate. This kind of things takes time and common
thinking. When people think it is time for European ICANN @larges,
non-ICANN European @larges, Consumer associations, business
organizations, standardisation structures, regalian bodies to discuss
such an Euro-IGF issues, we will willingly open a public mailing list.

jfc