[EURO-Discuss] Eurodig?

Patrick Vande Walle patrick at vande-walle.eu
Mon Jul 21 08:56:22 EDT 2008

I am not so sure it is a good thing. According to the posted program, only
one workshop is clearly within the mandate of Euralo, and another may be
related insofar it would focus on ICANN related issues.

This looks like yet another IG talking shop. I may be wrong, of course. I
would like to hear from those who put forward Euralo's name (without
consultation) what exactly are the expected returns WRT Euralo's business.
I would very much prefer to see Euralo's scarce resources focused on our
core business.

Patrick