[EURO-Discuss] Bulgaria moves to register Cyrillic Internet domain

Dessi Pefeva dpefeva at isoc.bg
Tue Jul 1 06:27:22 EDT 2008

Dear colleagues,

Thank you to all of you who have sent congratulation messages.
I hope ICANN will do the necessary steps to make this important gain
happen as soon as it is possible.

I believe this step will help many more Cyrillic-only users and
potential users to actively join the Internet community.

Regards,
Dessi