[EURO-Discuss] About ccTLD in LAC - Reports, Facts, Stats, Event

Erick Iriarte Ahon eiriarte at alfa-redi.org
Mon Jan 28 10:01:23 EST 2008

Hi.

The past year we started a completely study about the ccTLD in LAC
(including domain names, ip numbers, internet users, price of
domains, and anothers issues).

This study is to research about policies and ccTLDs.

The last of the year was for December (you can see here:
http://www.latinoamericann.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1582&mode=thread&order=1&thold=0)

Each month we increase and continue the repot, so you can find the
first days of each month the report in: LatinoamerICANN
(http://latinoamericann.org)

In another way, we published the "Ranking of principal facts for 2007
in ccTLDs in LAC", you can see here:
http://www.latinoamericann.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1581&mode=thread&order=1&thold=0

Finally this year we will have the VIII Iberoamerican Conference of
Domain Names and Internet Governance in Mexico DF, in October, will
be a real pleasure have your participation.

If you want to participate in LatinoamerICANN Project please send me
an email :)

Yours,

Erick Iriarte Ahon
Alfa-Redi