[EURO-Discuss] Project appeal + Date/Time for Tel. Conference

Nick Ashton-Hart nick.ashton-hart at icann.org
Wed Jan 16 17:28:22 EST 2008

Dear All:

With respect to doing work on policy initiatives underway within ICANN
at the moment, there are a number of policy working groups established
for all regions in At-Large to participate in - more input from Europe
would be most welcomed by  the participants and the complete list  of
working groups, current activities, etc can be found at: https://st.icann.org/alac/index.cgi?at_large_policy_working_groups

You can also find links to all these  activities from
www.alac.icann.org.

Once again, all the dial in details (and all other details of  the
call) are available at: https://st.icann.org/euralo/index.cgi?17_january_2008