[EURO-Discuss] EURALO Teleconference January 17

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Wed Jan 16 12:03:12 EST 2008

Dear Veronica,

let me try to answer some of the questions you raised:

If I understand you right you were asking for the suggested Geneva meeting late February?
>- What is the tentative Agenda for the meeting?

I suggest:
(1) Summary and Briefing about New Delhi,
(2) State of the User’s Summit project,
(3) Further planning: role, subjects, programme, target groups, timing, work plan (who is doing what?) – the outcome should be a precise draft of programme and Work plan with check-list
(4) Other activities, such as Outreach and General Assembly etc.)
– planning for 2008
(5) How could the EURALO board function in a more effective way (who is doing what?)
(6) Miscellaneous

>- What shall each of us be ready with for the meeting? (e.g. ideas, plan,
>suggestions)
Anything helpful for the agenda points.

>- Who will facilitate the meeting?
Suggestion: Sébastien and me

>- How long will the meeting last for?
As it would be the first physical EURALO board and OC meeting, I suggest a minimal time frame of 4 hours.

>- What are the expected outcomes of this meeting?
- A concise planning for the summit,
- and further EURALO activities
- work division and special subjects/responsibilities of board members

Any other options or necessities we can discuss tomorrow afternoon!

Best reagrds,
Wolf

Veronica Cretu wrote Tue, 15 Jan 2008 10:45:
>Dear Colleagues!
>Warm greetings from Moldova and a Happy New Year full of wonderful
>initiatives, much luck and everything else you wish:)!
>Many thanks for the initiative on organzing a teleconference this week.
>
>And in this context I would like to clarify the following aspects:
>
>- What is the tentative Agenda for the meeting?
>- What shall each of us be ready with for the meeting? (e.g. ideas, plan,
>suggestions)
>- Who will facilitate the meeting?
>- How long will the meeting last for?
>- What are the expected outcomes of this meeting?
>
>Also, this is to confirm that I will join the EURALO Organizational
>Committee for User's Summit.
>
>Wishing you all a great week ahead,
>Veronica Cretu
>
>Veronica Cretu,