[EURO-Discuss] Project appeal + Date/Time for Tel. Conference

Sébastien Bachollet sebastien.bachollet at isoc.fr
Mon Jan 14 13:41:51 EST 2008

Thanks Nick

Sébastien Bachollet
Président
sebastien.bachollet at isoc.fr
www.egeni.org
www.isoc.fr

-----Message d'origine-----
De : euro-discuss-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org
[mailto:euro-discuss-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] De la part de Nick
Ashton-Hart
Envoyé : lundi 14 janvier 2008 19:36
À : Discussion for At-Large Europe
Objet : Re: [EURO-Discuss] Project appeal + Date/Time for Tel. Conference

I can confirm that I have requested the teleconference and full
details related to the conference call are available at:
https://st.icann.org/euralo/index.cgi?17_january_2008

All ALSes should have an editing password to suggest new agenda items
on the page (or you may simply use the comment button, but if you do
and are not logged-in, please put your name in the comment.)

If you have forgotten your password you may request it be sent to you
from the login page - if you cannot remember the email address you are
using for this site, let me know and I can tell you and/or have the
system send your details to you.

cann.org