[EURO-Discuss] Project appeal + Date/Time for Tel. Conference

Annette Muehlberg annette.muehlberg at web.de
Tue Jan 15 11:31:51 EST 2008

dear wolf, dear all,

i would like to add two issues:
1. new geo/city tlds: how to make it a win-win situation for governments and
users
2. how to deal with the "morality"-issue presented in the last gnso-workshop
at the last icann meeting.

i am ready for the tel conf this thursday 16:00 utc.
but i doubt that i will make it to geneva in february, but we will see.

warm greetings
annette