[EURO-Discuss] Confirmstion 1st EURALO board meeting inGeneva

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Fri Feb 22 10:00:51 EST 2008

Hi Rudi,

I put the confirmation (pasted below) on the list last Friday and I am
wondering that you haven't received it before.

It would be good to know how many people can make to Geneva on
Monday  (Annette, Desirée, Veronica, Bill, Rudi, Sébastien and
myself) to make the final room arrangements.

Regards,
Wolf

Wolf Ludwig wrote Fri, 15 Feb 2008 08:42:
>Dear all,
>
>after the Doodle date request and repeated consultations we learned that
not all of you are available the same time/day during the last week of
February. And just having an evening board meeting makes no sense because there
are several important issues to be discussed and to decide about.

>A majority of board members is available on
>*Monday, 25th February 08, from 12.00 to 18.00 PM in Geneva*
>
>Comprising: Annette, Desirée, Veronica, Bill, Rudi, Sébastien and
myself.

>Jeanette and Wolfgang who will be in Geneva for the IFG-consultation as
well but later could be briefed and consulted later on Tuesday evening or at
lunch time, as suggested by them.

>Annette’s and Veronica’s participation depends on funding /
reimbursement of their travel expenses – an application for travel funding
will be submitted today to the ALAC budget committee. Please let me know
whether anybody else needs travel reimbursement! Some board members can combine
it with their participation at the IGF-consultation.

>Nick has offered to organise a remote participation tool for all those who
cannot make it to Geneva but would be interested to join the discussion. Please
let us know ASAP whether there is enough interest for this.