[EURO-Discuss] EURALO Delhi report 2

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Tue Feb 12 01:51:20 EST 2008

I hope you are doing fine, Wolfgang! Regarding your questions:

>1. What specifics you have in mind if you refer to a "new step in peacful coexistence" with regard to IGF?
Well, it was meant as a somehow ironical remark. If I am not wrong, it was the first time that two IGF-representatives had a chance to explain and discuss IGF-matters.

>2. What was the practical controversy on the fast track ccTLD.idn discussion?
There was the initial report (see link
http://ccnso.icann.org/workinggroups/draft-initial-report-idnc-wg-01feb08.pdf)
and plenty of public comments until Delhi and yesterday during the meeting  -- what
is difficult to briefly summarise. Bertrand La Chapell (GAC-France) made an excellent
and well appreciated statement and I think that the report from this Workshop
will be available soon. So far,

best, Wolf