[EURO-Discuss] Euralo in Geneva?

Sébastien Bachollet sebastien.bachollet at isoc.fr
Mon Feb 4 05:05:19 EST 2008

Hello,
Please can, all the EuRalo board members answer in Doodle the pool?
If you are not able to attend the propose meeting in Geneva, just say you
are not available for any proposal.
It will be easer to organise the meeting.
Can we define a dead line? By the 7th of February at 6pm (UTC) ;)
All the best

Sébastien Bachollet
Président
sebastien.bachollet at isoc.fr