[EURO-Discuss] ALAC-WG on DNSSEC

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Sun Aug 31 10:11:04 EDT 2008

Hi Lutz,

thanks (to Jefsey and Patrick as well) for your repeated and detailed inputs on
DNSSEC!

Lutz Donnerhacke wrote Sat, 30 Aug 2008 23:57:
(...)
>I voluteered to provide a DNSSEC track for the summit. User oriented
>material has to produced for this event. Currently the documentation is most
>readable in the RFCs. The websites out there are wracky.

This is noted. We count on your special expertise in the Content Sub-WG for
the Summit. A Workshop (at least) on this issue should be foreseen.

I don't know whether you are already subscribed to the Summit-WG, in case
not, you should do it.

Thanks and regards,
Wolf

comunica-ch