[EURO-Discuss] Short bio for the election of the Euralo representatives to the ALAC

JFC Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Thu Aug 28 11:22:17 EDT 2008

On 15:55 28/08/2008, Lutz Donnerhacke said:
>My name is Lutz Donnerhacke, I'm from Germany and heavily involved in the
>grassroot digital-rights initiatives over the last 15 years.
>
>For a more detailed bio, please have a look at my candidate profile from the
>ICANN elections in 2000: http://members.icann.org/nom/cp/14.html
>
>With the increased interest of "signing the root", I came back to the ICANN
>procedures. At the Paris meeting, I happily joined the SSAC activities. For
>the Cairo meeting especially the AtLarge summit, I offer to organize the
>DNSSEC part http://forum.icann.org/lists/dnssec-consultation/msg00000.html
>
>If you have any questions, please feel free to drop me an e-mail.

Hi! Lutz,
2000 elections make a long time ago. Just reread my own page :-) We
still beleived ICANN could make it.

I think we would be really interested to know your opinion on @large
oriented whys, cons and pros of DNSSEC vs. other possibilities. Also,
where could we find an @large readable documentation on DNSSEC, its
governance needs, etc. Should it be operated under ICANN or as an IGF
enhanced cooperation (I understand that ICANN planned to catalyse a
DNSSEC dedicated structure gathering the TLD Managers?).

Should ALAC not be a partner into it?
jfc