[EURO-Discuss] Lisbon Follow Up

William Drake drake at hei.unige.ch
Fri May 25 01:28:07 EDT 2007

A priori, jointly convening both and exploring each issue set more
thoroughly with links drawn between the two sounds right to me.

BD

>>> sebastien.bachollet at isoc.fr
>>> www.egeni.org

William J. Drake  drake at hei.unige.ch
Director, Project on the Information
  Revolution and Global Governance/PSIO
  Graduate Institute for International Studies
  Geneva, Switzerland
http://hei.unige.ch/psio/researchprojects/Drake.html