[EURO-Discuss] My new blog

Jacqueline A. Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Tue May 22 23:34:44 EDT 2007

We have had consensus on the research for a long time, but no one ever
filled out the form to request that it be done. We still haven't responded
to the request for more information to get funding to run the research that
you proposed.

Just like the issues report  that took us a couple months to find out how to
properly request it - we have been simply incompetent in some cases. That
has nothing to do with the structure and everything to do with us, the
members of the ALAC.
So- now we are getting better at filling out the forms, bring back up some
of the policy suggestions in the proper format, and we can move ahead.
I noticed that no-one has bothered to rank the top 10 issues yet...
Jacqueline