[EURO-Discuss] Lisbon Follow Up

Sébastien Bachollet sebastien.bachollet at isoc.fr
Tue May 22 08:53:04 EDT 2007

Sorry Wolfgang to take this old message but it contains 2 important points.
About the so-call GEO-TLDs I would like to help you in setting up the
meeting especially because we started some work on .paris.

I am not sure I will be available during the forthcoming 8th meeting of the
ICANN Studienkreis (October 11-12, 2007 in Warsaw) for an EURALO outreach
meeting (Thursday, October 11, 9.00 - 15.00) but I think is a good idea.

I start to work on Egeni Europe 2008 for June (just before the Icann meeting
in Europe) and I think we need to do also something about Euralo.

All the best

Sébastien Bachollet
Président
sebastien.bachollet at isoc.fr