[EURO-Discuss] [Secretariat] At-Large EURALO 2007 Election Results

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Mon May 21 16:37:39 EDT 2007

Dear all,

first of all, I would like to congratulate Veronica and Sébastien for their election to the ALAC board!
All my best wishes to the new board members. Félicitations, Sébastien, et mes meilleurs voeux pour ton mandat.

Furthermore, I would like to thank all those who expressed their confidence to me and I will try and do my best to meet their expectations -- in the very interest of Internet users and the public interest.

Best regards,
Wolf

comunica-ch
phone +41 79 204 83 87