[EURO-Discuss] Voting procedure for ALAC seats

Nick Ashton-Hart nick.ashton-hart at icann.org
Sat May 19 17:42:43 EDT 2007

That wasn't the point Thomas. You all will have to sort things out
between yourselves. The point was that it isn't usual or good practice
to explain votes, state support for candidates, or anything related to
an election during an election, except to raise a point of
clarification if there is a lack of understanding. My statement was a
statement of fact, a reminder of good practice in the conduct of
elections.

On 18/05/07, Thomas Roessler <roessler at does-not-exist.org> wrote:
> On 2007-05-18 21:45:39 +0100, Nick Ashton-Hart wrote:
>
> > May I suggest to everyone that it is usual, during voting, not to
> > either explain votes, state support for candidatures or choices,
> > or the opposite.
>
> May I suggest that this is a question that the parties affected can
> very well sort out without staff supervision?
>
> --
> Thomas Roessler   <roessler at does-not-exist.org>

Regards,

Nick Ashton-Hart