[EURO-Discuss] No voting on board seats

Stefan Hügel sh at fiff.de
Fri May 11 09:56:05 EDT 2007

Dear colleagues,

again, why exclude individuals who are willing to do the work which
has to be done?

The easiest way to get to a consensual descision would be following
the proposal below.
To avoid an even number of seats, why not reserve a spare seat for
future ALSes (e.g. from
the northern region, which is not represented yet).

At least, we have the objections to 7 seats. But we should go for the
best solution and not
stick to artificial formalities which do not get us on.

So I also propose to assign - in this period - all candidates to the
board.

Best
Stefan

--
Stefan Hügel (sh at fiff.de)

FIfF - Forum InformatikerInnen für Frieden und gesellschaftliche
Verantwortung e.V.
Geschäftsstelle: Goetheplatz 4, D-28203 Bremen
Telefon +49 421 33659255 - Fax +49 421 33659256 - http://www.fiff.de
- fiff at fiff.de