[EURO-Discuss] [EURO-ALS] Voting Porcedure

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wzb.eu
Fri May 11 05:37:56 EDT 2007

Hi, I am also bit concerned about the ranking procedure. First, I havn't
really understood if this procedure allows for not casting a vote on a
specific person?

Second is there information available that would explain the effects of
potential voting behaviours? For a voting system to be democratic, each
voter must be able to understand beforehand the potential consequences
of her voting behaviour.

thank you, jeanette

doesn't allI don't really understand