[EURO-Discuss] ALAC

Patrick Vande Walle patrick at vande-walle.eu
Thu May 3 11:24:39 EDT 2007

Kleinwächter wrote:
> But this is not the point. The point is that we as a European At Large Organisation should be clear in sending political signals both to our own European constituencies and the rest of the world.
The clearest signal we can send to the community is that we stick to the
rules we agreed in writing.  Let us be an exemplary RALO.
As Roberto points out, we do not want yet another Ombudsman report on
the Euralo/ALAC twisting its own rules. Losing our credibility right
from the beginning is *not* the way to go.

--
Patrick Vande Walle
Check my blog at http://patrick.vande-walle.eu