[EURO-Discuss] Lisbon Follow Up

Nick Ashton-Hart nick.ashton-hart at icann.org
Sat Mar 31 13:28:08 EDT 2007

Not only that - the Bylaws and MoU expressly provide for a way for
ALSes to become a part of the MoU after it is signed, and the way they
will be able to do this is entirely up to EURALO.

Let me once again repeat:

1) ALL ALSes are AUTOMATICALLY a part of the EURALO

2) ALL ALSes will have a way to join the MoU at ANY point, now or
later - and the process for doing this is ENTIRELY up to EURALO.

On 31/03/07, Vittorio Bertola <vb at bertola.eu> wrote:
> Werner Hülsmann ha scritto:
> > So I need some more informations! Please send them to all the official contacts of
> > teh ALSes.
>
> I think that your point on this is well taken.
>
> > It can't be, that only the ALSes, which signed the MoU already can take part on the
> > next step. At first, there must be enough time for als ALSes to sign the MoU.
>
> I have asked the same question and we should get a final opinion from
> ICANN lawyers, but for what I understand, ALSes have at least until the
> MoU comes into full effect, at the end of the compulsory public review
> period, on 20th April 2007 at 12:00 UTC. A procedure for signing
> remotely was already sent on the (euro-discuss) list.
> --
> vb.                   Vittorio Bertola - vb [a] bertola.eu   <--------
> -------->  finally with a new website at http://bertola.eu/  <--------

Regards,