[EURO-Discuss] Lisbon Follow Up

Werner Hülsmann werner at euralo.eu
Sat Mar 31 12:48:50 EDT 2007

Hello Vittorio,

thanks for your information. Has this mail also send to the list "euro-als at atlarge-
lists.icann.org"? Over this list I didn't receive any information in the last time.
But I think such offical infomation should also be sent to the list euro-als at atlarge-
lists.icann.org and not only to this discussion list.

Greatings,

Werner

--
Datenschutzconsulting.info