[EURO-Discuss] DIGITAL MOU SIGNATURES - PLEASE READ

Annette Muehlberg annette.muehlberg at web.de
Thu Mar 29 06:42:29 EDT 2007

I hereby consent for the netzwerk neue medien (nnm)/network new media (nnm) to be bound by the terms of the Memorandum of Understanding between ICANN and the Signing Organisations in the European Region as if I were
personally signing the document.

Annette Muehlberg
netzwerk neue medien (nnm)
March 29, 2007