[EURO-Discuss] European Speaker for Ceremony

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu
Wed Mar 28 10:05:25 EDT 2007

Rudi Vansnick ha scritto:
> As I suggested, I could do the job starting to greet everyone in several
> languages, opening in flemish emphasizing the multi-cultural strengths
> of EURALO with focus on opening the floor for every individual whatever
> language she/he speaks.

I'd be happy to have Rudi and/or Wolfgang speak, but would it be
possible if, additionally, each of us said a short sentence in his/her
language? I think that'd be a bit rhetoric but anyway great. If Stefano
does Italian, I'll be glad to do Piemonteis :)
--
vb.                   Vittorio Bertola - vb [a] bertola.eu   <--------
-------->  finally with a new website at http://bertola.eu/  <--------