[EURO-Discuss] [At-Large] {Disarmed} Re: Election of ALAC Chair and Vice-Chair

Annette Muehlberg Annette.Muehlberg at web.de
Wed Mar 28 09:47:09 EDT 2007

Right on. Congratulations and all the best wishes to Jaqueline and José!

Annette

I like to echo with what has already been said here to congratulate the two new leaders of ALAC. The regional dominance was brought to our attnetion at the election, but no one really had any problem with two excellent volunteers from LAC region. Well, you guys were the first to bring RALO into existance hence you deserve to take the leadership.