[EURO-Discuss] Why no room for individuals in the RALO?

Wolfgang Kleinwächter wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Wed Mar 28 09:35:30 EDT 2007

Rudi can you explain to Wendy?

The situation in the room was that one group was in favour of equal rights for individuals (including me) and other who argued that there should be only the ALS. Arguments went forwards and backwards and unfortunately (from my point oif view) irgnoted partly wha has been discussed in this constituencies for years since the cancellation of the elections.

The compromise was to allow individuals to join but as noin voting members. They can also join the EURALO Board, but need a nomination from the ALS and the election vote comes from the ALS.

However this is preliminary and will be reconsidered by the first General Assembly of EURALO

Wolfgang