[EURO-Discuss] European Speaker for Ceremony

Rudi Vansnick rudi.vansnick at isoc.be
Wed Mar 28 08:37:15 EDT 2007

As I suggested, I could do the job starting to greet everyone in several
languages, opening in flemish emphasizing the multi-cultural strengths
of EURALO with focus on opening the floor for every individual whatever
language she/he speaks.

Rudi Vansnick
/President Internet Society Belgium vzw
Treasurer ISOC-ECC Barcelona-Spain
Secretaris TIK vzw
Peter Peterschapsprogramma Social Profit EROV/
GSM: +32 475 28 16 32
Tel: +32 70 77 39 39
ISOC Belgium <http://www.isoc.be/> - ISOC-ECC & ISOC.EU
<http://www.isoc-ecc.org/>