[EURO-Discuss] {Disarmed} Re: [At-Large] Election of ALAC Chair and Vice-Chair

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Tue Mar 27 18:21:38 EDT 2007

I like to echo with what has already been said here to congratulate the two
new leaders of ALAC. The regional dominance was brought to our attnetion at
the election, but no one really had any problem with two excellent
volunteers from LAC region. Well, you guys were the first to bring RALO into
existance hence you deserve to take the leadership.
Thank for the extra work!!

izumi

--
                      >> Izumi Aizu <<