[EURO-Discuss] Voting procedures and final documents

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu
Tue Mar 27 08:08:27 EDT 2007

All,

attached you will find the final text of the nomination and voting
procedure for the EURALO Board and the EURALO ALAC members, as approved
this morning.

You might also notice that, on request of some people, we made a couple
of minor edits to the MoU; we also finalized the Bylaws by fixing part 1
and adding a preamble which is an integral part of the document that we
are going to sign. You might find that on the Wiki at:

https://st.icann.org/euralo/index.cgi?draft_bylaws
https://st.icann.org/euralo/index.cgi?draft_mou

(please do not edit that any more...).
Regards,