[EURO-Discuss] Have a great Lisbon Meeting!

Annette Muehlberg annette.muehlberg at web.de
Mon Mar 19 07:34:43 EDT 2007

Dear All,

I would like to congratulate those regions who made large steps forward
to strengthen the bottom-up structure of ICANN and get individual
end-users involved in its decision making processes.

I am looking forward to the inauguration of new Regional At-Large
Organisations!

We all know, this is only the first step and the real hard work just
starts as we do not want to create bureaucratic monsters but vivid
organisations with a lot of inputs by and in the interest of individual
internet users. There is a lot to do and it is great that so many people
came together to dedicate their time for this work.

Unfortunately I will not be able to take part in the Lisbon meeting and
asked the ALAC to elect someone else from our team to carry the
responsibilities of ALAC Chair. I hope I have been of help to you and
would like to thank you all for your trust, support, and great cooperation.

I wish you all the best for this exciting ICANN Meeting in Lisbon. I
will try and join you virtually.

See you in June in Puerto Rico

Annette