[EURO-Discuss] Annette

Nick Ashton-Hart nick.ashton-hart at icann.org
Thu Mar 1 03:48:04 EST 2007

Just FYI, I did speak to Annette late last week and she's still on the
mend from a lung infection. Anyone who has had one of these will know
that they take time and complete rest to get rid of, and she's wisely
being sensible and resting.

She did say she hopes at some point this week to begin to get back
into the swing of things. I'm in Indonesia with the AP RALO formation
efforts but will call her on the weekend to get a health update.

I will pass along everyone's best wishes :)

Regards,

Nick Ashton-Hart
PO Box 32160
London N4 2XY