[EURO-Discuss] the EURALO board

Nick Ashton-Hart nick.ashton-hart at icann.org
Thu Jun 21 18:49:00 EDT 2007

May I suggest, since several members of the community will be
travelling and attending the San Juan meeting, that we give people a
week at least to post nominations?

It would be good, I'm sure you'll agree, to have an election this
time around that is uneventful. It would also be very helpful for
staff resources, if there are more than just one candidate for each
position, to have elections not start until after the San Juan
meeting ends, rather than beginning in the middle of the meeting.

Regards,

Nick Ashton-Hart
Director, At-Large
ICANN