[EURO-Discuss] the EURALO board

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Thu Jun 21 12:00:13 EDT 2007

After facing some problems with the EURALO-list, Jeanette and I
would like to forward you the following announcement:

Hi all,

thanks to Jeanette for taking the initiative. I fully agree with the
summary of our late discussions. Being aware about Jeanette's
time constraints I personally would prefer the option of a co-chair.

I am pleased to confirm the announcement of our candidature.

Best regards,
Wolf