[EURO-Discuss] Things to discuss

William Drake drake at hei.unige.ch
Fri Jul 13 02:10:43 EDT 2007

Hi,

Thanks Roberto, I thought maybe the first reference was to a chair of the
GA, but the sentence occurs in the midst of a section that is otherwise
about the board so it's not obvious.  There's a few other odd bits in there
as well which as Wolf suggests might merit tweaks.  I have no great
bureaucratic passion for bylaws but have alas seen what happens when they're
ambiguous or don't map with actual practice.

Best,

BD

William J. Drake  drake at hei.unige.ch
Director, Project on the Information
  Revolution and Global Governance/PSIO
  Graduate Institute for International Studies
  Geneva, Switzerland
http://hei.unige.ch/psio/researchprojects/Drake.html