[EURO-Discuss] Things to discuss

Roberto Gaetano roberto at icann.org
Wed Jul 11 17:34:22 EDT 2007

Kleinwächter, Wolfgang wrote:

> Like Roberto I am not an EURALO Board member but an EURALO
> member and like Roberto I would encourage all EURALO Board
> members just to confirm Wolf and Jeanette as Chair and Vice
> Chair so that they can start their work based on the
> confidence of the vast majority of the Board members.

Vast majority? I would go for full consensus.
It is time to forget the discussions, and go ahead for the benefit of *the
whole* EURALO, and this starts with having *the whole* EURALO Board
expressing confidence to the leaders, and continues with the leaders making
decisions taking into account *the whole* spectrum of positions.
We cannot afford a majority/minority division if we want to count in the
ICANN structure.

Cheers,
Roberto