[EURO-Discuss] Sorry for being silent so long

Christoph Bruch bruch at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Tue Jan 30 08:28:43 EST 2007

Dear All,

I've been silent for along time. First because of the holiday season and
since January 1st because I have to write an EU-application which is due
at the end of February and keeps me busy 7 days a week.

I sincerely hope we will reach common understanding concerning thy bylaws.
I had a meetingh with Annette and Oliver about two weeks ago, which I left
with the impression that we do not face any unsurmountable differences.

Christoph