[EURO-Discuss] REMINDER: Deadline approaching for ICANN Lisbon Travel Support Requests

Tommi Karttaavi tommi.karttaavi at isoc.fi
Sun Feb 25 07:03:12 EST 2007

Dear all,

I'm sorry for the long silence from Finland. We (the Finnish Internet
Association - ISOC Finland's host organisation) have just joined the
Finnish Information Processing Association, FIPA, an independent
association of Finnish ICT professionals that has about 18.000
individual members. This should not affect the operation of ISOC
Finland, or its attendance in the European RALO, in any way. However, it
has taken a considerable amount of our time (especially mine) to
finalise the deal. We try to be more active from now on.

I am not able to come to the Lisbon meeting, but our Vice President Mr.
Timo Kiravuo will attend and represent us in the ALS-meetings.

Best regards,

Tommi

http://www.isoc.fi