[EURO-Discuss] Mistake in deadline date

Nick Ashton-Hart nick.ashton-hart at icann.org
Thu Feb 22 04:40:13 EST 2007

Unfortunately I cannot - as previously mentioned, the text is on Annette's
wiki, which is inaccessible for some reason and has been for several weeks.
She has said that she'll fix it so that I can migrate the text to the
socialtext site, but since she is unwell we're waiting for her to be well
enough.

I suggest that we push ahead in the meantime with the MoU since that is
accessible. Knowing that we have a text of the MoU which is *LARGELY* OK
would help Lisbon planning, as I could then go to the other staff with an
assurance that the MoU will be completed so a signing ceremony can be
planned...

On 22/02/07, Wolfgang Kleinwächter <
wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de> wrote:

> Nick
>
> there is no text in the Bylaws section of the EURALO website..
> https://st.icann.org/euralo/index.cgi?Draft%20Bylaws
> Can you post the latest version?
>
> Thanks
>
> wolfgang
>
> BTW, your comments with geographical diversity (MoU) are correct, but it
> could be settled in a way that the NomCom gets an additional guideline to
> take into account this principle (as we did with the GNSO and CNSO Councils
> last year) by selecting a candidate. But then we have to define "regions" in
> our bylaws. My proposal was to have five regions (N, S, W, E, Central) but
> there was no consensus :-((((.
>
> Best regards
>
> wolfgang

Regards,