[EURO-Discuss] Mistake in deadline date

Wolfgang Kleinwächter wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Thu Feb 22 03:35:10 EST 2007

Nick

there is no text in the Bylaws section of the EURALO website..
https://st.icann.org/euralo/index.cgi?Draft%20Bylaws
Can you post the latest version?

Thanks

wolfgang

BTW, your comments with geographical diversity (MoU) are correct, but it could be settled in a way that the NomCom gets an additional guideline to take into account this principle (as we did with the GNSO and CNSO Councils last year) by selecting a candidate. But then we have to define "regions" in our bylaws. My proposal was to have five regions (N, S, W, E, Central) but there was no consensus :-((((.

Best regards

wolfgang