[EURO-Discuss] Domain Name Tasting

Nick Ashton-Hart nashton at spamcop.net
Fri Feb 16 03:55:29 EST 2007

Dear all:

Since ALAC, African and European ALSes are all meeting in Lisbon, I'm
wondering if we can do some substantive work with respect to the
domain name tasting issue.

Of course, if one region wants to do more with this than another,
that's fine - but it occurs to me we will have lots of experts and
staff people around in Lisbon; lets make the most of them.

I'd like to ask, in particular, the ICANN Staff Registry Liaison to
come and talk, at least with the ALAC but if it is in an open meeting
perhaps also with other groups - or separately also with regions -
and that conversation could be about registry issues in general with
a focus on tasting.

Without objection, I'll put a placeholder into the draft agenda of
each group for a discussion on registry issues. We can always then
remove it of course.

--
Regards,

Nick Ashton-Hart