[EURO-Discuss] Planning for Lisbon / February Events

Nick Ashton-Hart nashton at spamcop.net
Tue Feb 13 07:07:17 EST 2007

Dear Wolfgang and all:

There will be a detailed email with everything you need to know about the
meeting in the next day or two.

With respect to the signing ceremony, yes there will be one - contingent on
the region reaching agreement on - at least - the Memorandum of
Understanding. I note that there has been complete silence on my suggestion
for a teleconference to go over outstanding points, set an agenda, and no
comments either on the draft MoU which I sent around. I hope very much that
the silence ends soon and the work begins as we cannot expect to enter the
Lisbon meeting without some preparatory work as I'm sure everyone will
understand.

As to the detailed schedule of events, that will also be discussed in the
soon-to-be issued email. Of course the main schedule for the Lisbon meeting
will always be found at www.icann.org/meetings/lisbon.

On 13/02/07, Wolfgang Kleinwächter <
wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de> wrote:

> Thanks for the info.
>
> For our individual planning it would be good to get the Lisbon Agenda for
> ALAC/RALO etc. fixed as early as possible.
>
> My understanding nis that we will have a similar "signing ceremony" for
> the EU-RALO as it was for the Latin America RALO in Sao Paulo.
>
> And what about the other events: Regular ALAC meeting, cross constituency
> meetings etc.
>
> Thanks

Regards,

Nick Ashton-Hart