[EURO-Discuss] Application 103 - CLUSIT (Italy)

Nick Ashton-Hart nick.ashton-hart at icann.org
Wed Dec 5 02:28:54 EST 2007

Dear EURALO Members:

I'm pleased to be able to provide complete details related to the
application of CLUSIT (Italy) to be an At-Large Structure.

Note that this application has been pending for longer than normal due
to the need for the staff to ask for and receive additional
information from CLUSIT about their organisation, and for the Statutes
to be translated from Italian into English. The result of these
additional queries, and reading the Statutes, is that it seems to the
Staff that this applicant meets all requirements for ALS status. Full
information is provided on the due dilligence form attached.

As per the process of ALS application analysis agreed by the ALAC, the
region is now asked for their views on whether or not the application
should be approved. You may provide your views in confidence to the
Secretariat (Wolf and Jeanette) or of course I am at your service if I
can be of any assistance in this regard.
--
Regards,

Nick Ashton-Hart
Director, At-Large