[EURO-Discuss] NomCom nomination from Europe!

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Fri Aug 31 13:05:03 EDT 2007

Hi all,

we were supposed to nominate candidates from EURALO for the NomCom till the end of this month. As far as I have seen respective messages on this list, we have two nominations:

*Desiree Miloshevic, suggested by Wolfgang Kleinwächter on 15/08/2007 12:12:42; and
*Patrick Vande Walle, nominated by Sébastian Bacholet on 15/08/2007 12:22:04 and supported by Dessi Pefeva.

As nobody asked for voting on the two EURALO nominations, I suggest we forward our two candidates to ALAC for further consideration. Or is there any other suggestion?

Best,
Wolf