[EURO-Discuss] Funding Request and Draft Agenda for EURALO Board meeting

Annette Muehlberg annette.muehlberg at web.de
Wed Aug 15 04:07:19 EDT 2007

Dear wolf,

thank you very much for starting to organize a board meeting and setting
up the agenda. Further outreach work is very important and the ICANN
Studienkreis Meeting in Warsaw is an excellent chance to do so -
especially in respect to eastern european countries.

considering our debate on the list, i think it would be very useful to
come up with two euralo papers in regard to netneutrality and whois. we
can discuss these issues online and have the deadline for finalization
at the warsaw meeting.

best greetings

annette