[EURO-Discuss] the EURALO board

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Thu Aug 9 07:03:19 EDT 2007

Dear all,

I would like to thank our fellow board members – as well as other expressions of support -- for their confidence and approval electing Jeanette and me to the EURALO chairs. As Roberto stated some time ago, “It is time to forget the discussions, and go ahead for the benefit of *the whole* EURALO“, ... and taking into account *the whole* spectrum of positions.“

To me this does not mean to avoid controversies “at any price” but they should be purely based on substance and issues, and we all should try our best to find consensus and to come up with decisions *for the benefit of the whole EURALO*. Thanks again and let’s move on!

Attached please find a draft for a planning sheet regarding work division and follow-up of ICANN-related issues. Those of you who did not express their preferences yet, please be so kind and (leave it open or) add your topics as to accomplish the draft. Thanks and

best regards,
Jeanette and Wolf