[EURO-Discuss] ALAC Candidates

Kleinwächter, Wolfgang wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Mon Apr 30 06:53:18 EDT 2007

My understanding is, that recognized ALS can nominate also individual candidates for the ALAC which are not a formal member of the ALS. In the case of Veronica- she does not herself represent an ALS - I proposed her to be an ALAC candidate and insofar it would be the Media City Leipzig e.V. as a recognized ALS which she would represent.

Best wishes

Wolfgang