[EURO-Discuss] PROPOSED TELECONFERENCE - 30th April

Kleinwächter, Wolfgang wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Thu Apr 26 05:59:59 EDT 2007

As said earlier, I would like to participate in this discussion but will be unable to join a telephone conference before Friday, May 4.

My understanding is that Anette will remain in the ALAC (NomCom nominee until 2008). So we have already one EU rep. Taking this into account I would be in favour to have Sebastian or Patrick on one seat and to leave the other seat to Veronica representing Non-EU countries.

Wolfgang