[EURO-Discuss] PROPOSED TELECONFERENCE - 30th April

William Drake drake at hei.unige.ch
Thu Apr 26 05:50:53 EDT 2007

Hi,

Oops, sorry, too much mail this morning to think clearly.  Ok then could we
do the call one or two hours later, e.g. 19:00 or 20:00 CET?  Then I might
be able to make it, just have to get away from something....

If we're going to do this, it would make sense for anyone who absolutely
can't make the call, e.g. Wolfgang and Rudi, to share their views here in
advance.

BD